From the Chair
Article III: MEETINGS
- Place of business. Regular and special meetings will be held
in the Angeles Chapter area.
- Regular meetings shall be held monthly from October through
April. Section business will be conducted at these regular meetings.
Notice of regular meetings shall be given in the Angeles Chapter
Schedule and/or the Section newsletter.
- Special meetings. Upon written request of ten percent of the
listed membership, the Chair shall convene such a meeting within thirty
days of receipt of the request. The Chair shall direct that notice of
these meetings shall be given to each member in writing at least two
weeks prior to the date of such a meeting.
- The order of precedence of motions and rules relating to
motions tabulated in Robert's Rules of Order, revised (1915) shall
govern the Section in all cases to which they are applicable, and in
which they are not inconsistent with the Bylaws or special rules of this
- Quorum. Ten percent of the regular membership shall
constitute a quorum for the conduct of business at any regular or